WIPocalpyse 2012

Sunday 21 June 2009

finished and framed

Okay this is the wedding sampler now framed -picked up the frame in hobbycraft,was only about £6 so was really chuffed at how it came out..


This is my part of Lynda's round robin (from Ally's round robin group) - she chose to do Dickens's Mittens from Cross -eyed Cricket - think that's the name of the design - don't quote me on it lol! I have done Ghost of Christmas Past - will get this of in the post before i go on my hols.

This was me all ready for a night at the races - we had such a good time. It was the Saints and Sinners race night at Ayr Racecourse on Friday there, we had o
won tickets at one of their Christmas parties last year when i was with some of the ladies i work with - it was such good fun, i had a winner in the first race but then zilch but we all won something in each race - it was lovely seeing everyone dressed up, some of the dresses worn were absolutely goregous - it's one of the few places you could go and not be overdressed, the bigger the better.. mind my feet were absolutely killing me by the end of it - i just can't cope with heels!
Getting ready for my hols now, as we go a week on Tuesday - got my tickets the other day - I am so excited, still can't believe I actually won it... Turkey here we come! Just now to decide what stitching to take ...
thanks all for taking the time to read my warblings and commenting - always much appreciated.


4 comments:

  1. Your piece looks great framed! You look great for your night out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun time at the races. Have a wonderful time in Turkey and bring back lots of pics to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your framed sampler looks great. Love the mitten, so unusual. Have a great time in Turkey with loads of lovely hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful holiday! Lucky, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!